Sunday, January 11, 2009

Decisions, decisions, decisions

This is where I am at this time in my life. A big decision has to be made. I thought the best way to do this would be like some movie plots. Start with today and then go back in time and give everyone the back story.

I was diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma in August, 2003 and this is my story with history and other fun things thrown in. I have two purposes for this blog. One: my children have asked for my history, and two: some of the trials that I have gone through might just help someone else. The journey has been difficult and I have kept it to myself, but now is the time to share. Tomorrow I will have an appointment with my local ENT doctor for a baseline hearing test and to discuss his thoughts on my upcoming brain surgery. More on this later.

Thought for today:

If you have your health, you have everything.

1 comment:

  1. Carol - I'm so glad you're doing this blog - I think it's a fantastic idea and I look forward to learning more about your journey and your previous experiences!

    ReplyDelete